Saturday, January 21, 2006

LIES OF VIOLENCE (THEY'RE TERRIFIED REDUX)

I just came in and caught a brief newscast on CHTV Hamilton. It was about an 'incident' involving Conservative candidate John Carmichael of Don Valley West.

The piece was a typical hit by the left-wing media where they tried to fear-monger about how 'hard-right wingers' are being muzzled by the party until after election day. They said that they had footage of what happened when a reporter tried to get too close to him.

They then showed footage of someone whom I believe they said was a reporter from out East. I did not catch her name and I do not if they reported it. Carmichael was seen walking with a huge entourage through some doors.

To where I do not know.

The reporter, an angry looking woman who seemed to be in her mid-forties then tried to aggressively push her way through. A man, whom I assume was one of Carmichael's campaign men or body-guards then, ever so softly touched her shoulder in an effort to let her know she could not go further.

At this point the reporter went hysterical. A mean, irrational type of hysterical; screaming and ranting that he had made her "story that much better". She screamed out loud, "don't you touch me". It was obvious from the video that she was looking for trouble and was determined to make a scene. The campaign man then humbly apologized with his head down as she continued screaming hysterically. She clearly wanted it to be seen as an 'angry, white conservative male' attacking and assaulting her.

The video clearly proved this was not the case.

Sadly, I suspect this woman really believes she was the 'victim' of a violent altercation when in fact she was the instigator and aggressor and the man who barely touched her shoulder was merely doing his job. Her behaviour was an insult to women who really have been assaulted or raped.

I felt myself feel a surge like I was back at Queen's University where incidents like this happened on what seemed like a daily basis. Good people went down and the bad triumphed. I try not to see the world in b&w as most things are shades of grey. Nevertheless, I know these types and they see the world in nothing but b&w. They are illogical and mean to do harm to others.

At any cost.

What was really sad about this incident, was the spin CHTV put on it. The story was meant to bolster the view of conservatives as angry, white males prone to violence. The video clearly proved the opposite, yet the producers at the station, so blinded by partisan ideology could not see what was obvious to the casual viewer. These new-left feminist types (and indeed this reporter did look the stereotype) are hysterical and cannot see clearly. I asked my wife how she interpreted it. She said the reporter came off like she was 'insane'.

CHTV should be ashamed.

I'm telling you again; the New Left are terrified.

Which is why we cannot allow them back into power. People this angry, this hysterical, this irrational, should never have a place of power in society. They see moderates as extreme because they themselves are the extremists, wanting to destroy all that is good in the name of ideology & arrogance.

I pity them. But society as a whole should never forget who the real extremists are. This reporter was an extremist. The producer who thought the video supported her was an extremist.

The 'guard' or'worker' who was doing his job was not. I certainly hope he does not have to pay a price for merely doing his job against the increasingly merciless New Left.

I pray to God that the time where these people make the laws which rule our land is about to come to a crashing end.

This is no understatement: a Conservative victory on Monday is Canada's only hope.

8 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it too...ctv ran it with the same slant. I didn't get the impression that she was a reporter. Does anyone know for sure? I think a reporter would be a little calmer if she wanted a press pass in the future.VF

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I feel the sentiment. I feels like Trent. Only 1.5 years left there! I'm hoping for a majority. Peterborough has been declared a Conservative win by the www.electionprediction.org people

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I also addressed this. (see here)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Canadianna said...

I forget her name, but she is from TVA (French TVO).

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's Lina Dib. I found out in this

One reporter was grabbed by Conservative security as she tried to ask a question of John Carmichael, the Tory candidate for Toronto's Don Valley West riding, CP reported.

"Don't you hold me, is that clear?" Lina Dib yelled.

"I'm sorry," the young man said apologetically, backing away. A spokesman for Harper later apologized to Dib.

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://drqlltgw.com/eexo/dmkp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lftchjtd.com/fcao/upzo.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://drqlltgw.com/eexo/dmkp.html | http://shmllqkb.com/ffwc/rqhg.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home