Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BURIED WHITE STRIPES COKE COMMERCIAL

Here is an obscure Coke commercial that the White Stripes recorded an original song for about a year ago.

It was rarely played and the fans were upset at Jack White for 'selling out' but I actually think it is one of the more creative and beautiful ads I have seen of late.

The song has a very pretty Beatles-esque sound and the visuals, while using CGI, have a great organic hook at the end.

Sorry this thing got buried. I would love to have this song as a single.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Roy Eappen said...

I love this commercial. The somh is great and the imagery is wonderful.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Nicol DuMoulin said...

I have looked to see if it was available for purchase or download but it looks as though it is not.

Thank God for YouTube!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Tony Tanti said...

I've never understood the sellout label when applied to a person who performs for a living. Like any of us would turn down Coke if they offered us money to promote their product.

That's a cool ad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home