Wednesday, September 26, 2007

POLICE ACTIVITY AT UCC LAST NIGHT?

Yesterday my wife's grandmother fell very ill and was taken to a local Toronto hospital.

My wife came back home between 8:30 pm and 9:00 pm. On her way home she said she drove past UCC (Upper Canada College) in Toronto and saw a flurry of police squad cars and officers.

She said the number of police cars were in the high teens.

Last night we looked for a news report indicating what the problem might be and found nothing.

This morning my aunt, who lives near UCC, said she saw on CP 24 that a car filled with guns was found on the UCC grounds.

I can find absolutely no information to verify this and a look at the CP 24 website has been fruitless.

I have tried searching the internet under various Toronto based websites and have found no indication of any activity whatsoever.

I believe that my wife and aunt saw a plethora of squad cars on the campus.

I have no way of verifying the newscast my aunt said she saw.

Does anyone know anything about this and if and why there were so many police squad cars on the UCC campus last night?

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger David A. Giles said...

From the Globe and Mail:

Upper Canada College was locked down for an hour last night after police cruisers chased an armed man in a stolen van through the streets of Toronto.

Link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home